Hire a Semi-Mine Spec Vehicle
Vista Hire is a 4WD light commercial vehicle hire specialist. We rent vehicles equipped with some mine spec options for when full mine specification is not required e.g if working at a project or construction site but not on haul roads or mining pits.
Request a quote or call 1300 993 767 to talk to Vista Hire’s 4WD specialists.
What is a semi-mine spec vehicle?
Sometimes called ‘civil spec’, our semi-mine spec fleet vehicles include orange beacons, reversing beepers and UHF radios with various other mine specification equipment available to meet your requirements.
A full mine spec car has equipment such as IVMS and accessories like ROPS that you may not need. A semi-mine spec vehicle has safety features to improve your visibility and basic personal protective equipment e.g. a fire extinguisher, first aid kit.
Vista Hire has semi-mine spec vehicles ready for immediate hire with the following options:
You can request that we add or remove options. See the Accessories and Options page for a full list of available Options.
Benefit from Vista Hire’s experience
We can help determine your vehicle requirements because we have extensive experience renting 4x4s to clients needing high safety standards.
Vista Hire has hired semi-mine spec vehicles for a range of purposes including:
- Engineering Consultancy
- Environmental Management
- Industrial Automation
- Infrastructure Projects
- Land Development and Planning
- Resource Assessment, Development, and Management
- Road Services.
Expect great service
With Vista Hire you get more than just a light commercial vehicle hire:
- You and your semi-mine spec vehicle continue to be looked after by Vista Hire for the duration of your hire.
- You get 24-hour roadside assistance and a well-maintained four-wheel drive that is serviced at times and locations convenient to you.
- You get our commitment to resolve any vehicle concerns or additional needs immediately.
Vista Hire is committed to providing clients with simple rental agreements and competitive rates. This means no mileage limitations or hidden extras - just a simple daily rate.
To provide a quote, we will need to know:
- The start date and duration of your planned vehicle rental
- How many vehicles you need
- The type of vehicle you need, e.g. wagon, dual cab ute, tray back, style side or canopy
- Where you will use the vehicle e.g. off road or at a project site
- What accessories you require.
Need to talk to a 4WD specialist? Call Vista Hire on 1300 993 767